Use LookSeek.com Search on your IPhone - IPad fast and easy with no extra software!!
It's simple using Safari that is already on your IPhone
How to add bookmarks to home screen on iPhone and iPad
1. Start by opening Safari, and navigating to LookSeek.com - make sure you are on LookSeek.com and not this screen or you bookmark the instructions!!
2. Now hit the Share button: it's the icon in the middle at the bottom of the page. It represents a page with an arrow coming out of it.
3. Find the icon with the words underneath 'Add to Home Screen'. Hit this icon.
4. This takes you through to the Add to Home page. You'll see the site favicon on the lefthand side, and a text field to the right. This picks out the first few letters of the site's description, and the contents of the field will be used on your phone- or tablet's home screen as the description. Click 'Add', in the top righthand corner of the screen.
5. Now when you go to your iPhone - or iPad's homescreens you'll see the LookSeek.com bookmark. To move it, hold down on the icon until all the icons on your home pages start jumping around with black crosses on their top lefthand corners. Then whilst still holding down drag the icon to the position you would like it to take, and release.
That's it you done Happy Searching
Watch the Video